These double chamber water tubes are motor secure and won't roll like single-chamber alternatives. An added benefit is that if one side becomes punctured, there is still enough weight from the other chamber to hold your cover down. These vinyl water tubes are up to 35% heavier than other versions on the market and yield significantly more strength and puncture-resistance. Each double chamber water tube features a no-leak valve and is easy to fill using a standard garden hose.
- 8-foot dual chamber water tubes
- 35% heavier than other versions on the market
- Greater strength and puncture-resistance
- No-leak valves that make it easy to fill with a garden hose
- Do not fill more than halfway to allow for freeze expansion