DIRECTIONS FOR USE
This Product raises the total alkalinity level in swimming pool water. Proper total alkalinity is a critical component of water balance. Low total alkalinity can cause pH levels to fluctuate. Excessively high total alkalinity can cause pH to resist adjustment, cIoudy water and scale may develop. For best results maintain 80 to 120 ppm total alkalinity.
BEFORE ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR POOL:
- Measure the total alkalinity of the pool water with a reliable test kit or test strip.
- If total alkalinity is below 80 ppm, add This Product using the dosage chart below.
HOW TO ADD THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR POOL:
- Keep the circulation pump running. Add this product directly into skimmer. Allow circulation pump to run for at least 24 hours. Do not mix chemicals directly in skimmer.
- Retest the total alkalinity level after 4 hours.
- Repeat treatment as necessary until alkalinity is in the acceptable range of 80 to 120 ppm.