The Kidney shaped pool is an industry standard for those looking for something elegant and organic but offering an overall footprint similar to an oval. Our standard 6’ Radius inground thermoplastic step is a great “safe-zone” for kids learning to swim. Our Quaker built steps are incredibly durable and provides a resting place for moms and littles alike, and a safe and comfortable way to enter and exit the pool without any strain.
- 6’ straight thermoplastic step
- Resort bottom standard in the Classic program
- Hopper bottom (deep-end) optional with upcharge
- Standard Covington tile liner with 3 premium options
- Transferable 100% Lifetime Warranty on entire pool structure even with salt water
- Blue Powder coated galvanized steel panels and braces
- Heavy 14 gauge galvanize steel wall panels
- Quick-level, coated A-frame bracing insures perfectly level walls
- PVC bendable coping eliminates corrosion from salt water
PoolBlue: Better than steel, stronger than polymer
View our pool installations in our In Ground Pool Gallery.